Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 3, BIG ride... Mid day report

After being out late last night, I still managed to rally and be up by 8. After chilling for a bit, then getting an obscenely large breakfast (its no wonder America has an obesity problem), it was time to hit the road.



I have a big day of riding planned, my biggest ever, over 300 miles. Devils Tower and Custer National Park are on the list.

First I've got to leave South Dakota, and venture into Wyoming for the first time.

A nice ride out to Devils Tower.






More turf through Wyoming via Sundance , all very beautiful.







Sundance isn't much, actually its nothing. No Robert Redford, no movie theaters, not even a place to grab a decent lunch.




Moving on....

Next stop is Custer National Park, back into SD.

Here I sit now at a gas station, warming up with a coffee, but mostly trying to duck another rain storm!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment